Hope you did not miss it.
Waves , the well renowned national level techno management symposium is being held every year and entices more than 5000 participants from around the globe. It is a platform for the students to gain insight of the contemporary technical contraptions providing them an opportunity to triumph in this fast pacing digital world. Events on management also expose them to the enterprising world of entrepreneurship. A chance for the geeks to take a plunge on innovation and an opportunity for the pompous nerds to be exposed to contemporary advancements in technology is what makes WAVES one of the most inquisitive event to be marked in the calendar. The accomplishment of 20+ events and 4+ workshops in an interim of 3 days for the transcended minds is what makes our tagline a reality.
A hands on Event exclusively for the
participants of the workshop. The
workshop fee of the winning team will be refunded.
Automation is the next big thing in the technically global environment. Lot of people have already understood the benefits of this, while some are yet to understand. Understanding the need of the hour, an IoT workshop is being organised. This workshop is mainly aimed to create awareness on IoT by giving hands-on experience of building an IoT application using Node MCU module.
Accommodation will be provided for those who are registering for workshop. The accommodation will be for both boys and girls separately within the college campus. The fee for accommodation is 150/head for one day and one night stay.
How to reach College of Engineering Guindy Anna University, Chennai
From Central to Anna University:
1. Board 19G opposite to the railway station and ask for Anna University/Gandhi Mandapam. This bus is not that frequent.
2. Board PP21(during 4 am to 7 am) at the bus stop just outside the railway station and ask for Anna University/Gandhi Mandapam. This bus is of very low frequency.
3. Board 15B,15G,15F at the central bus stop and reach Broadway Bus Stand. Board 21G (or) 21L from Broadway to Anna University. The buses are very frequent here and it is the recommended mode of reaching the University from Central.
1. There is no direct train to Anna University. You have to reach Guindy and then board a bus to Anna University.
Trains to Guindy depart from the Park Railway Station opposite to the Chennai Central Railway Station.
2. Step out of the Guindy Railway Station (by taking a right in the crossover meant for pedestrians) and cross the road using the subway. Right near the subway you’ll find a lane towards the right side wherein you can find the bus stop. Board M21G, 21G, PP21, M19, M49, 54F, 577, 549 and get down at Anna University.
3. You’ll also find share autos to Anna University near the subway which would cost you Rs.10.
4. You can also board the MRTS (Flying train) from the Park Town which is adjacent to government hospital and alight at Kasturibai Nagar Railway Station from where you can get a Share auto or a bus next to the Madhya Kailash Temple outside the Kasturibai Nagar station to Anna University. (Kindly note PARK is different from PARK TOWN)
1. In case you have too much luggage, try Auto or Taxi. You can also avail the facility of prepaid auto service .The fare will be around Rs.120.
2. State the destination as “Anna University Kotturpuram Gate”.
From Koyambedu to Anna University:
1. CMBT is Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus. Lot of buses are available either directly to Anna University or indirectly via T. Nagar or Guindy.
2. Board bus T70 which are direct to Anna University. This bus is not so frequent.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.