Hope you did not miss it.
Machine learning is an emerging field of computer science and engineering which is the foundation for most of the inter deisciplinary research being carried out these days. Smart cities, smart homes, smart campuses and other recent advances being made are changing this world toward 5th generation in which machine learning techniques play a vital role. Machine Learning is a course being made compulsory subject for all computer science and engineering graduates. This winter school is organized to impart strong foundations in machine learning concepts and to give implentation experiences through effective theory and laboratory sessions. Thereby the participants most likely young researchers and faculty members of various research/academic institutions can experience collaborative knowledge sharing and training on cutting edge technologies and tools which can make a teacher/researcher as pioneers of this interesting research area.
The different topics that can be covered for ML winter course is given (not limited to):
• Fundamentals of machine learning - Statistics
• Regression or linear models
• Learning algorithms
• Factor(Dimension) reduction methods
• Probabilistic inference methods (Markovian, Bayesian,etc)
• Advanced and Evolutionary optimization techniques
Dr. Deepak Khemani, Professor , Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036, India & deputed in IIT Mandi
Internal Resource Persons
1. Dr. S Sathyalakshmi, Professor, SCS
2. Dr. D Jinil Persis, Associate Professor, SCS – Optimization using Matlab (with hands on training)
3. NPTEL Certified Machine Learning Faculty of CSE – “Machine Learning using Python (with hands on Training)”
a. Dr. Judith Leo, Assistant Professor, SCS -
b. Mr. Praveen Kumar, Assistant Professor, SCS
c. Ms. Linda, Assistant Professor, SCS
d. Ms. Divya Thomas, Assistant Professor, SCS
External Resource Persons
1. Dr. T V Geetha, Professor & Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy
2. Dr. Rajmohan M, Associate Professor, Anna University – Statistics for Machine Learning
3. Dr. Jayanth Jacob, Assistant Professor, Anna University – Data Analytics
University campus hostel for early bird registrations
How to reach Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
Event Sponsors in Chennai
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.