Hope you did not miss it.
Warm Greetings from *CSI College of Engineering, Ketti, Tamilnadu, India* and *Global Conference Hub, Coimbatore, Tamilandu, India*
We are extremely delighted to consolidate the *First International Conference on Advancements in Engineering, Management, Science and Technology (ICEMST- 2021)* - (Online)
- Date: 10/09/2021 & 11/09/2021
- Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Mode of Conduction: (Online) – Google Meet
- Paper submission last Date: 06/09/2021
- Open to All: Students (UG/PG), Research Scholars, Professors & Educators.
- For *Abstract & Full Paper* Registration: tinyurl.com/ICEMST2021
- Best Presentation for (UG / PG), Research Scholar, Academician & Industry People.
- Benefits for Authors
- All the accepted papers will be published in _International Journal indexed in CROSSREF, Google Scholar with ISSN Number._
- Abstract Will be published in Conference proceedings with ISBN Number.
- Free Plagiarism Checking
- Exclusive Keynote Session
- Individual Conference Presentation & Publication Certificate
Technical Paper Presentation
- CSE ECE IT EEE Instrumentation Mechanical Civil Chemical Agricultural Energy Metallurgy Pharmacy Arts Industrial BioTechnology MBA MCA Commerce Law Telecommunication Physics Ocean BioMedical Mechanics Textile Aeronautical Aerospace Material Mining Automobile Design Marine Ocean Fashion Media BBA Food PolyTechnic
Paper Presentation Topics
Topics are not limited to
Engineering & Technology
Science & Humanities
- Dr.Arvin R. De La Cruz Associate Professor, Engineering, Management, and Technology, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Dr. Pokkuluri Kiran Sree Professor, Department of CSE, Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women(A), Bhimavaram, West Godavari Andhra Pradesh
- Dr.Shvets Yu. Shvets Associate Professor,Department of of economical theory , Financail University under the Goverment of Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
How to reach CSI College of Engineering and Global Conference Hub, Coimbatore, Ooty
Certificates will be provided to Participants