International Conference On “ Technological Advancement in Health Safety Environment & Logistics ” – 2022 ( ICTAHSEL 2K22 )
28th & 29th January 2021 At ASET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI CAMPUS
In the past decade, Industrial Safety and Logistics & Shipping departments had organized many events to groom the students in all directions. To develop and motivate the research culture in youngsters & Industrial Experts, we are organizing 4th International Conference on “Technological Advancement in Health Safety Environment & Logistics” (ICTAHSEL 2K22) on 28th & 29th Jan 2022 at our Chennai campus.
Health Safety Environment
Logistics & Shipping
Paper Presentation Topics
1. Abrasive blasting & Spray painting.
2. Aerial drone in the safety sector.
3. Ammonia / Ammonia Refrigeration.
4. Automation is accelerating at the edge to improve workplace safety & productivity.
5. Blasting and Explosives.
6. Combustible Dust.
7. Compressed air and compressed gases.
8. Confined spaces.
9. Construction safety.
10. Control of vibrational Hazards at work.
11. Defensive Driving Techniques.
12. Electrical power Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
13. Electrical Hazards.
14. Energy sectors.
15. Ergonomics & Workplace stress.
16. Green Technology.
17. Hand and Portable Powered Tools.
18. Health Effects Of Pesticides.
19. Heat-related disorders.
20. Highways & Metro Work Zone Safety.
21. Industrial Accident & Incident Reporting.
22. Industrial Hygiene Etiquette & Practices.
23. Ionizing Radiation.
24. Job hazards identification techniques.
25. Key Performance Indicators.
26. Laboratory safety.
27. Lifting Techniques.
28. Machinery Safety.
29. Medical Services and First aid.
30. Modern Fire Fighting methods (Robotics).
32. New fall protection systems.
33. New safety training technologies.
34. Occupational Diseases.
35. Occupational Safety, Health & Working conditions code.
36. Pollution control in industries.
37. Post pandemic safety in industries.
38. Quality management safety systems.
39. Recognizing workplace substance abuse and mental health.
40. Road Safety and Security traffic control monitoring system.
41. Role of trade unions in Safety and Health at the workplace.
42. Safe actions for employee returns.
43. Safety Analysis methods and techniques.
44. Safety Mobile applications & tools.
45. Sanitation Risk Management & HACCP.
46. SMART Personal Protective Equipment.
47. Smart Technology for the fire protection system.
49. Temporary / Contractor workers safety.
50. Training & Orientation Of Workers.
51. Transportation of Hazardous goods.
52. Underground Construction.
53. Ventilation system.
54. Video detection of smoke and flames.
55. Welding, Cutting and Brazing.
56. Work permit System.
57. Workplace Noise control methods.
58. Workplace Health & Safety policy.
59. Young Worker.
60. Zoonotic Diseases.
1. Advancement cost-cutting logistics.
2. Advanced data standard & Analytics.
3. Advanced fleet management.
4. Aggregate production planning and control.
5. Air cargo operation software.
6. ASRS in warehousing.
7. Automated container scanning.
8. Automated material handling ( Loading & Unloading ).
9. Changing face of customer experience.
10. Concepts of logistics ( Core process ).
11. Connecting drivers PAN India.
12. Containers business in digital ERA.
13. Container tracking.
14. Cost components of multi-model transport.
15. Dangerous Goods handling.
16. Digital apps in the transportation business.
17. Digital currency in foreign exchange.
18. Digital tariff payment.
19. Digital transformation of customs in ease of doing business.
20. Digital warehousing.
21. Digitalization of Shipping documents.
22. Disruption in economy.
23. E-commerce demand for warehousing.
24. Elastics logistics for perfect order deliveries.
25. Evolution in planning and maintaining inventory levels.
26. Evolution of logistics.
27. Future of logistics.
28. Future of unmanned ships.
29. Geographic Information system.
30. Global supply chain management.
31. Green logistics – Sustainable logistics and energy.
32. Integrated logistics.
33. Inco terms in logistics.
34. Intelligent transport management system.
35. Intermodal freight technology.
36. Internet in transportation route decisions.
37. Internet of things ( IoT ).
38. Intra logistics – Warehousing systems.
39. Key factors in operations planning.
40. Management and monitoring of logistics costs.
41. Operation management techniques.
42. Post pandemic practices in logistics.
43. Production logistics – LEAN.
44. RFID in logistics.
45. Robotics in warehouse management.
46. Role of IT in shipping Industry.
47. Role of technology in inventory controls.
48. Shipment tracking system.
49. Simulations in logistics.
50. Smart logistics.
51. Technology factors in planning management policies.
52. Technology factors in influencing warehouse site selections and operations.
53. The containerization ERA.
54. The model of “Everything-as-a-Service”.
55. Transit operation software.
56. Transport logistics – Location problems, Routing.
57. Truck and transport management.
58. Understanding the automated logistics industry.
59. Unlocking transparency in the supply chain.
60. Warehouse automation.
Mr. Sham Raj. T – 80150 80117
Mr. Senthilnathan. E – 97877 97189
Last Dates for Registration
Last date for Registration fee: 22nd January 2022
Before Due Date : Rs 600 ( 9 USD )
After Due Date : Rs 900 ( 13 USD )
Faculty & Rs
Before Due Date: Rs 900 ( 13 USD )
After Due Date : Rs 1100 ( 15 USD )
Before Due Date: Rs 1200 ( 17 USD )
After Due Date : Rs 1600 ( 22 USD )
Before Due Date: ( 200 USD )
After Due Date : ( 220 USD )
How to reach ASET Institute of Technology Chennai Campus, Chennai
ASET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
No: 28, Irulapalayam, Kuthambakkam,
Chennai – 600124