Hope you did not miss it.
Atal Incubation Centre - Pondicherry Engineering College Foundation (AIC-PECF) is hosting COVID Innovation Challenge to empower the broader community to overcome the COVID-19 crisis.
The main objective of the event is to involve the community in the fight against the pandemic and AIC-PECF is seeking Innovative Solutions to help fight COVID 19
We are looking for innovative Ideas / Proof Of Concept / Prototypes
TOP - 3 Innovations from the Online Pitch Day will get access for direct entry into AIC-PECF (COHORT2020 Startup Incubation Program) and SEED GRANT of 50,000 INR / Team
Virtual Mentoring Session
Online Pitch Day
Paper Presentation Topics
AIC-PECF will select and support innovative entrepreneurial ideas that address the below mentioned Problem Statements -
1. INNOVATIVE SOLUTION REDUCTION & CONTROL OF COMMUNITY TRANSMISSION
2. CONTACTLESS DEVICES FOR POST COVID NEEDS
3. SMOOTH DELIVERY & SUPPLY OF ESSENTIALS & MEDICAL AIDS
4. PPE & RAPID DIAGNOSTIC KITS
5. SAFER ASSISTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR FRONTLINE WARRIORS
6. COVID WASTE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Related Links: COVID INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2020 Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry Puducherry September 2020 Technical Fests Technical Fests in Pondicherry 2020 Technical Fests in Puducherry Online Events Online Events in Pondicherry 2020 Hackathons Hackathons in Pondicherry 2020 Hackathons in
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.