Hope you did not miss it.
An electric vehicle called an EV, uses one or more electric motors or traction motors for propulsion. An electric vehicle may be powered through a collector system by electricity from off-vehicle sources, or may be self-contained with a battery, solar panels or an electric generator to convert fuel to electricity. EVs first came into existence in the mid-19th century, when electricity was among the preferred methods for motor vehicle propulsion, providing a level of comfort and ease of operation that could not be achieved by the gasoline cars of the time. Modern internal combustion engines have been the dominant propulsion method for motor vehicles for almost 100 years. In the 21st century, EVs saw resurgence due to technological developments, an increased focus on renewable energy, growing concern over the problems associated with hydrocarbon-fueled vehicles, including damage to the environment caused by their emissions, and the sustainability of the current hydrocarbon-based transportation infrastructure as well as improvements in electric vehicle technology.
Thus this seminar will provide a glimpse of recent advancement in EV, which will motive and inspire new researchers to look for avenues in this upcoming area
The objectives of the seminar includes,
• To acquaint the participants with the knowledge of recent advancement in Electric vehicle technologies.
• To provide a platform for Academicians, Engineers, Researchers and Scientists to enhance the knowledge of recent development in electric vehicles.
• To provide knowledge on power converter technologies in electric vehicle to meet out the future fuel demand.
• Introduction - Global and Indian Energy Scenario and Energy Policy, scenarios of electric vehicle industry
• Working of Electric Vehicle
• Major Components in an Electric Vehicle Powertrain - Vehicle Dynamics, Controllers
• Electric Vehicle Technology
• Power Source Grid and Renewable Sources
• Effect of EV charging on the Distribution Grid
• Charging Infrastructure - Electric Drive and controller
• EV Battery, Battery Management System
Charging Station Site Assessment
Accommodation and boarding arrangements will be provided in the college campus on a chargeable basis
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
Perundurai, Erode-638 052, Tamilnadu, India
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.