Hope you did not miss it.
National level technocultural fest conducted by Government Engineering College Thrissur.
Footloose - Standing with your crew on that oak wood floor Listening it creak, in that gentle nightfall The music rolls in, there is no stopping anymore And in that rhythm you loved,you let go...
Enigma - Enter the ultimate battle of bands! Let the vigour devour you, the zest thrive in your soul, and the ground itself tremble in rhapsody!
Roadies - We're not planning on letting you out easy, but you'll make the most unforgettable moments through this tough road, After all, what's life without a few hardships.It will be the most daring and the most adventurous endeavour of your life. But once victory is yours, glory be to you.
3D printing and 3D designing - There used to be those days when people were in awe of replication of images and sceneries. It used to be manual, depending a whole lot on human artistry and this very baffling tradition found an automated successor in 2D printers, capable of reproducing images in colour as well as black and white. However, the future had a very unbelievable invention in hand, which could replicate objects as well-the 3D printer.
3D Printing, which is an Additive Manufacturing technique creates physical objects from virtual 3D CAD models by depositing successive layers of material. On February 8th, Infusory Designs is conducting a workshop on 3D Design and 3D Printing which’ll cover the following topics :-
* Developing ideas into prototypes
* Constructing 3D model of your prototype
* Learning basics of 3D printing
* Familiarizing the parts of 3D printer
Conducted on February 08
The entry fee is Rs.600
- Related Links: Dyuthi XX Government Engineering College Thrissur Thrissur Kerala February 2020 Technical Fests Technical Fests in Thrissur 2020 Technical Fests in Kerala Cultural Fests Cultural Fests in Thrissur 2020 Cultural Fests in Kerala Sports Fests Sports Fests in Thrissur 2020 Sports Fests in K