Hope you did not miss it.
Kaushalyam.Org is a Social Entrepreneurship based Hybrid Model, where we work in diversified domains with focused intentions. Our values are in enhancing, developing student's capacity building and propagate educational reforms with respect to industry demands.
Kaushlayam.Org in association with College of Engineering, Pune organizing a Grand National Conference on 15-16 Jan. 2016 with a Theme of GAP Analysis based on "Industry Demands & Educational Supply"
Theme of Conference: GAP Analysis (Industry Demand & Institution Supply)
Venue: Big Auditorium, College of Engineering, Pune
Dates: 15th(Fri.) & 16th(Sat.) Jan. 2016
Participants: Industry Stalwarts, Students, Faculties, Principal, Placement Officers, Dean, Directors, Executives & other interested Stakeholders.
- Career Development Training for Students
- Industrial Demands based Training for Faculties & Placement Officers
- Conference & Summit with all Stakeholders Involved
- Paper Submission on Topic - GAP Analysis
- 150+ Engg. Insti. from Pune Region.
- 100+ Training & Placement Officers, Deans, Directors.
- 1000+ Students Directly, 50,000+ Students Indirectly
- 200+ Start-ups, Professionals, Scholars and many more
Online Ticket Registrations:-
*15th Jan.2016 (Second Half - 2.00 PM Onwards)*
>Industry Demand Analysis based Training for Placement Officers/Faculties/Executives:-
- Analysis of Industry Expectation
- Ways to Holistic Development of Students
- Basic Qualities and Skills for T & P Officers
- How to Make Connection with Industry
- Long Term Sustained Growth for Placements
- Life Long Learning Skills of Passing Out Students
- Quantitative and Qualitative Aptitude Building for Students
- Need of Industry Interaction and Expert Panels
- And Many More
*16th Jan.2016 (First Half - 9.00 AM Onwards)*
>A Grand Conference/Summit with All Stakeholder Involved:-
- Opening Address, Formal Inauguration (5 Min)
- Introduction on Conference Theme (10 Min)
- A Speech by Host Institute Authority (20 Min)
- A Speech by Kaushalyam.Org (20 Min)
- State Government Body Representative Speech (20 Min)
- Central Government Body Representative Speech (20 Min)
- Speech by Industry Delegates (60 Min)
- Start-up Pitching & Short Case Studies (60 Min)
- Panel Discussion with all invited TPOs (60 Min)
- Paper Presentation by Students or Researchers (3 Hrs.)
- Speech by Kaushalyam.Org “A Road Map Ahead” (30 Min)
- Selected Paper Presentation on Topics “Bridging the GAP” (120 Min)
- Closing Address (20 Min)
*16th Jan.2016 (Second Half - 2.00 PM Onwards)*
>Career Development Camps/Trainings for Students:-
Sessions - 1 (2 Hrs.)
- Resume Building & Profiling
- Ways to GD/PI
- Aptitude Tests Logic
- Aptitude Building & Techniques
- Scope and Approach Analysis of Various Competitive Exams and related Approach
Sessions - 2 (2 Hrs.)
- Mind & Memory Techniques
- Theory of Confidence, Luck & Decision Making
- Psychometric Test (Personal & Professional) Analysis
Sessions - 3 (1.5 Hrs.)
- Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship
- Business Plan Hands-on Activities
- Case Studies of Start-ups & Incubation Support
Paper Presentation Topics
(Students and Institution Placement Officer, Faculties or any Individual Participation)
Topic: Gap Analysis (Industrial Demand & Institutional Supply)
Last Date for Submission: 10 Jan. 2016
For any Further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Stalwarts, Students, Faculties, Principal, Placement Officers, Dean, Directors, Executives & other interested Stakeholders.
How to reach College of Engineering Pune
Shivaji Nagar Railway Station, Pune
Event Sponsors in Pune
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.