Hope you did not miss it.
Department of Energy and Environment and Calibration Laboratory CL-DEE (NABL Accredited) have planned to organize a three days webinar series on “Tools and Techniques for Effective Research” from 6th to 8th October 2020. The webinar series focuses on Modern tools used to carry out research activities in effective and efficient manner. Sessions will be handled by Expert speakers from various Govt. and Private Organizations such as National Physical Laboratory, NIT-Tiruchirappalli, GCES Srirangam, University of Hyderabad, Fluke Technologies, etc. Faculties, Researchers and PhD candidates are invited to participate and get benefit out of the webinar series.
1. Systematic Literature review, Scientometrics and Meta-analysis
2. Significance of RSM and its applications
3. Finding and Managing scientific literature/ information for Research
4. Evaluation and Expression of uncertainty in thermocouple
5. Experimental uncertainty and error propagation estimation using GUM and Monte carlo method
6. Data analysis using Bluesky statistics, JAMOVI and JASP
7. Estimation of Uncertainty in measurements
- Related Links: Webinar series on Tools and Techniques for Effective Research 2020 NIT Tiruchirappalli NITs Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu October 2020 Workshops Workshops in Tiruchirappalli 2020 Workshops in Tamil Nadu Webinars Webinars in Tiruchirappalli 2020 Webinars in Tamil Nadu Online Events Online E
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.