Hope you did not miss it.
i5 Summit is a two-day entrepreneurship summit organized by IIM & IIT Indore, which takes place at IIM Indore. As the largest entrepreneurship summit of central India, it offers a host of speaker sessions and live pitching sessions.
A celebration of entrepreneurship at its very core, i5 Summit has something to offer for everyone- whether seasoned or aspiring entrepreneurs, investors, or students.
Through panel discussions and informal networking sessions, entrepreneurs and industry experts share their experiences and insights with the attendees. Through competitions such as Get Funded and Social Entrepreneurship, participants can win funding for their startups. A startup expo will also be held in the i5 summit where there will be numerous opportunities for the attendees to bag internships.
• GetFunded! – the flagship event of i5 Summit, the event provides a huge oppurtunity for budding startups to raise funding from one of the biggest investors pan India by presenting their Business Plan in front of them. The teams have to submit their business plans which will be shortlisted by an internal jury of IIM Indore faculty members. Shortlisted teams have to present their plans at the IIM Indore campus on the day of the event, and win the chance to secure funding from a distinguished panel of Venture Capitalists and angel investors.
• Keynote Speeches made by eminent guest from the industry about their respective domains
• Panel Discussions involving entrepreneurs across industries discussing the current scenario and future possibilities
• Chai Pe Charcha – the event of I5 Summit where start-ups and investors get an opportunity to interact informally in an exclusive area over tea and snacks. In this event the participating start-ups are provided a platform to connect with some of the most reputed investors of the country.
• Workshops for participants to learn from entrepreneurs
1. Ashwani Lohani - Chairman and MD, Air India
2. Anil Swarup - Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India
3. Omprakash V Nandimath - Chair Professor and Registrar, National Law School of India Bangalore
4. Himanshu Periwal - Vice President Growth, Ixigo.com
5. Anup Thapliyal - Associate Director, Accenture
6. Sohrab Sitaram - Co-founder, Keventers
7. Rahul Singh - Co-founder, The Beer Cafe
How to reach IIM Indore
Indore is well connected to major cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Nagpur,
Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata etc.) by bus, train, and flight routes.
IIMI Campus is located approximately 20 KMs from the Airport/ Railway Station. At the Airport, pre-paid taxis
are available at the arrival lounge/outside the arrival lounge operated by Indore Airport Taxi Association. At
the Railway Station, autos/taxis (Metro Taxis or Star Cabs) are available. The normal daytime fare for non-ac
taxi from airport and railway station is approximately Rs. 350-400. It takes approximately one hour to reach
IIM Indore from either airport or railway station.