Hope you did not miss it.
The main aim of this workshop is to make familiar with the practical knowledge of the Industrial Automation and recent technologies being utilized to accomplish modern Industrial Automation. Organizing this workshop is to impart the basics of electrical automation in the understudies and give them a stage to deal with, in the near future. The most utilized guiding force behind a computerized modern plant is a "Programmable Logic Controller" also known as a PLC. PLCs alongside certain other essential fixings like Sensors, Motors, Actuators, Valves, Conveyors, Boilers, SCADA Systems, Computers and some more, makes a genuine computerized producing plant. This workshop helps students from every engineering background to develop the basics of engineering and expand their logic. This workshop gives a brief exposure to industrial and process automation, introduction to PLC and SCADA and hands on experience on PLC.
• Recent Trends in Industrial Automation & PLC-SCADA
• Evolution in Industrial Automation
• Different type of Industrial Control Mechanisms
• Introduction to PLCs
• Applications of PLCs
• Ladder Diagram Basics
• DATA Flow During Automation
• Motor Drives - Introduction & Their Need
• Sensors - Introduction & Their Need
• HMI - Introduction & Its Need
• SCADA – Introduction& Its Need
Accommodation for participants will be provided with a nominal fee as per the college norms.