Hope you did not miss it.
VLSI Applications form the key to many emerging systems of modern technology. Today there are several applications where FPGAs can provide better solutions than ASICs and conventional microprocessors. With the advent of FPGAs we have entered the era of reconfigurable computing. FPGAs act as a sort of system-level silicon super-glue, sitting at the periphery of the circuit board making anything to connect to anything else, so that we could adapt on the fly and change our design to leverage any new, improved component without having to abandon the rest of the design. Through this course we try to provide interesting insights into the world of FPGAs. The workshop will provide an understanding of Design-implementation flow involved in FPGA Design and Implementation. Workshop module will provide the participants with hands-on tool usage experience. The training emphasizes hands on experience of digital design and its implementations on Xilinx boards.
*FPGA architecture and design flow
* Behavioral and structural description for designrepresentation and design entry
* FPGA specific structural optimization with respect to speed and area
* Introduction to System Generator
* Model and simulate Digital functions using Simulink/ System Generator
* Integrate Xilinx System Generator with MATLAB/Simulink and explore model based design approach using Xilinx FPGA’s
* Use custom boards for hardware co-simulation
* Configuration bitstream generation for actual implementation on FPGA.
Workshop on Fpga Hardware Co-simulation Model Implementation Using Sysgen
Faculty from AICTE approved Engineering Colleges
Polytechnics, UG and PG students.
Accommodation Fee: Rs.200/day
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
The college is situated at Perundurai on the National Highway
NH-47 about 80 Kilometers from Coimbatore Air port and 20
Kilometers from Erode Railway Station