Hope you did not miss it.
Participants pursuing this course should be able to :
1. Identify as to what Comprises a Power System
2. Realize the need for Renewable Energy Sources for
Electric Power Supply.
3. Become aware of usefulness of ICT in reliable operation of
Electric Power System.
4. Be able to carry out all essential analyses necessary to have
reliable operation of Electric Power System.
1. Introduction and Components of Power System 2. Steady State Operation of Power System
3. Power Flow Analysis
4. Symmetrical Components
5. Symmetrical Faults
6. Un-symmetrical Faults
7. Power System Stability
8. Economic Operation of Power System
9. Power System Protection
10. Application of Software for Power System Analysis
11. Recent Trends and Application of ICT in Power System
12.Overviewof aLaboratoryCourseonPowerSystems 13. Control of Power Systems
14. Renewable Energy Issues
Remote Centers are being funded to provide tea/lunch on each day of the workshop, and for accommodation, wherever available, for a limited number of outstation participants. Travel expenses up to Rs. 1000/- one way and one-time will be reimbursed against proof of actual expenditure, for participants beyond a distance of 100 Km from the Remote Centre.
How to reach Loyola ICAM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology (LICET)
Chennai - 600034.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel: +91 - 44 - 28178490
Fax: +91 - 44 - 28178493