Hope you did not miss it.
COEP Model United Nations has eight committees
Register now to increase your chances of getting the committee and country of your choice.
The 8 committees to be simulated in the conference as well as the agendas
1. United Nations Security Council(UNSC) -The situation in the Middle East, including the Palestanian question
2. The Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)-The issue of illicit trade in small arms and light weapons in all its aspects
3. United Nations Human Rights Council(UNHRC)-The abolishment of death penalty
4. Special Political and Decolonization Committee(SPECPOL)-The resolution of the status of Non-Self Governing Territories
5. International Atomic Energy Agency(IAEA)-Measures to strengthen international cooperation in nuclear radiation transport and waste safety
6. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees(UNHCR)-The European Refugee Crisis
7. Social, Cultural and Humanitarian Committee(SOCHUM)-Elimination of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance
8. The United Nations Economic and Social Council(ECOSOC)- Dealing with the Economics of Natural Disasters
Delegate Registration Fees for priority round: Rs.1300
Priority registrations are open only till the 2nd of July
so, hurry up and register on the following link:
Stay tuned for more updates.
IAEA and UNHCR are committees for school children only.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.