The Department of Computer Engineering, MMCOE is organizing self sponsored One week Short Term Training program (STTP) on “Data Analytics using Machine Learning for High Performance Computing”. This STTP aims to give exposure to recent advances in the area of Machine learning , Big data and High Performance Computing to the participants
Objectives of STTP
1. To understand human learning aspects & relate it with machine learning concepts by applying machine learning algorithms to find optimized solution for given problem
2. To design and implement various supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms like regression, classification, clustering, and statistical analysis.
3. To implement different learning models, to learn data classifier and deep learning concepts.
4. To get insights of research opportunities in HPC
1. Research opportunities in Data Analytics using Machine Learning
2. Advances in Machine Learning approaches
3. Data Analytics Techniques using Machine Learning
4. Data Analytics approaches using Deep Learning
5.Research opportunities in High Performance Computing
6. High Performance Computing application domains using GPU.
7. Machine learning approaches in High Performance Computing
One week Short Term Training program (STTP) on “Data Analytics using Machine Learning for High Performance Computing” (3d June 2019 - 8th June 2019)
Resource persons from IITB, NITs, Industry & Research Organizations
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. : (020) 25473160
Sr.No. 18, Plot No. 5/3, CTS No.205, Behind Vandevi Temple, Karvenagar, Pune - 411052