International Conference on Sustainable Technologies in Building & Environment (ICSTBE-2015) will be held at Sathyabama University, Chennai, India, during 15th to 17th July 2015. The conference will provide an opportunity for Students, Research Scholars, Engineers and Technologists around the world to have a constructive dialog and share their ideas about the technological innovations in fields of Architecture & Civil Engineering.
1. Dr. Ashalatha Thampuran, Principal, Mohandas College of Engineering & Technology,
2. Mona Doctor-Pingel, Chief Architect, Studio Naqshbandi, Auroville, Tamil Nadu.
3. Dr. Harimohan Pillai, Chief Architecture & Planning , Archiestudio, Thrissur, Kerala.
4. Dr. Kasthurba, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Architecture, NIT, Calicut.
5. Dr. S. Mohan, Professor & Former Head of the Department, Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Division, Dept. of Civil Engg, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
6. Dr. Sultan Ahmed Ismail, Director, Ecoscience Research Foundation, Chennai.
7. Dr.P.S. Dutt, Chief Scientist & Head, Business Development & Technology Transfer (BDTT) Division, National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nehru Marg, Nagpur.
How to reach Sathyabama University, Chennai
Distance from Chennai Airport - 25 Km
Central Railway Station - 30 Km
Koyembedu Bus Station - 32 Km