Hope you did not miss it.
Welcome to the International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology [ICASET 2022] which will be organised in association with River Publisher on the 27th and 28th of May 2022 at Cheran College of Engineering in Karur, Tamil Nadu. Artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic, fuzzy neural networks, expert systems, genetic algorithms, and communication are some of the methodologies and techniques that are commonly used to build intelligent, automated, and secure systems. The main purpose of ICASET 2022 is to promote intelligent technologies such as fuzzy logic, neural networks, support vector machines, evolutionary computing, machine learning, and probabilistic reasoning for addressing real-time problems. At ICASET 2022, researchers, professors, students, and professionals in the domains of engineering and technology will have a world-class forum to showcase their work, expertise, innovative ideas, and discoveries. A fascinating technical programme will be on show. The programme will include research presentations, keynote lectures, invited talks, tutorials, panel discussions, and poster presentations. In all areas of soft computing, we're searching for innovative ideas. Submissions from academia, government, and industry are all welcome. Submissions for technical papers, workshop/special session ideas, and tutorial proposal submissions are now open. Its goal is to provide a great platform for professors, researchers, and scholars from all over the world to present the most recent innovative research results as well as the most recent developments and trends in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Information, Computer, and Communication Technology. The goal of ICASET 2022 is to stimulate communication between scholars and practitioners working in a broad range of engineering and technology fields. A large number of people are expected to attend ICASET 2022 to present research findings, discuss views and ideas, learn about new technologies, and extend their professional and social networks. ICASET 2022 will be held entirely online, with the authors presenting their papers. Original research papers (not under consideration for publication elsewhere) reporting novel theoretical and/or experimental research discoveries in the following tracks (but not limited to) are welcomed to be submitted in standard river publisher conference template by prospective authors
ofte Paper Guidelines
1. The conference will accept regular papers (6 pages), short papers (4 pages), and demo papers (4 pages).
2. Authors are encouraged to compare their approaches, qualitatively or quantitatively, with existing work and explain the strength and weakness of the new approaches. We are planning to invite selected submissions to journal special issues.
3. The proceeding will be submitted to be reviewed for inclusion in relevant indexing database such as SCOPUS, CPCI, Crossref (by assigning DOI), Google Scholar etc
4. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
5. Instruction should follow the river publisher template. One corresponding author must register the conference and present the paper.
6. Plagiarism below 5% as per river publisher conference norms.
7. Author must submit the plagiarism report, copyright form, camera ready paper and registration form on or before 24.05.2022
8. Abstract 250 words only. Paper should follow the Title, Author Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Literature Survey, Methodologies, Results &Discussion, Conclusion, Future Work and References
9. References must minimum 25 references and maximum 50 references.
10. References must cited in recent years preferably.
11. Paper submission through Google form or Email id.
Paper Presentation Topics
How to reach Cheran College of Engineering, Karur
Cheran College of Engineering, K.Paramathi
Certificates will be provided to Participants