Hope you did not miss it.
NEXUS is a national level technical carnival organized by GVR&S College of Engineering and Technology.
NEXUS acts as a platform for students across the country to showcase their talents through technically-challenging events. It is a two day long tech-festival held between February-March. It features events from the domains of engineering and management. It covers virtually each and every category of competition that challenges and enhances the skills of students. It is focused on the invocation of a new methodology for the development of sprit of competition at technical level and also enhances the abilities of the students to improve their concentration and speed. Various events in TECHNICAL, CULTURAL and SPORTS were organized to highlight the multifaceted talents of the young minds.
• Maximum no of authors per paper is two
• Paper format should be in IEEE format
• Full paper to be submitted on or before 25th Feb, 2017
• Papers are to be sent to respective Department mail IDs (Refer event website)
2.Technical Quiz & General Quiz
• Max number of students per team is three
• Quiz master decision is final
• Max number. of students per project is Four
• It must be displayed for two days in working condition
• The players should maintain self-discipline throughout the events
• The decisions of umpires during the conduct of the matches are final
• Matches will be conducted on knock-out basis
• The matches will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the respective federations
• Max. Team size for volley ball -8 , Kabaddi - 10, Throw ball -12 , Tennikoit-2, Kho- Kho-11
• The participants are required to intimate the duration of performance on or before 27-2-2017
• College will provide basic stage requirements. Participants are requested to bring other items, if required
• Mock Assembly, Tresure Hunt, Node It, Code 0", Dumb charades, Bird Hunt, Logic Killer, Circuit Construction, Programming, Debugging, Rangoli, Face Painting and Short Movie making etc
Paper Presentation Topics
CSE / IT ECE
• Data Sciences and Big Data Analytics.
• Internet of Things.
• Cloud computing and related issues.
• Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Soft computing.
• Networks & Security
• Computer Assisted Education/E-learning Systems
• Signal, Speech and Image processing
• Low power VLSI Design
• Advanced Wireless Communications
• Antenna design /Smart antennas
• Embedded systems
• Nano technology
• Cognitive Radio
• Software Defined Radio.
• Power quality
• Recent trends in Power electronics and drives
• FACTS controllers
• Smart Grid
• Intelligent techniques in power systems
• Recent advances in control systems
Email: EEE@GVRSNEXUS.COM • CAD/CAM Technology
• Advancements in Manufacturing Technology
• Thermal Engineering
• IC Engines
• Composite materials
• Water resources
• Public Health
• Geo technical
Email: CIVIL@GVRSNEXUS.COM •
1) Credit Reforms in the New Era
• Volatility in Real Estate markets
• E-Performacne management
• Brand building through Corporate Social Responsibility
2) Brand Equity
3) Business quiz (Prelims and main Events)
Cell Number: 92480-29022
How to reach GVRS College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur
Land Mark: Beside National Highway – 5, Opposite to NSL Textiles, Ponnuru Road (Just 3 KMS from Guntur Bus Stand & 6-KMS from Railway Station)
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.