Hope you did not miss it.
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) and Unmukt Bharat has been jointly organising successfully National Debate Competition since 2015.
We are pleased to announce that, Moot Court Association, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat are jointly organising its 6th National Debate Competition-2020 on 11th April,2020. Details are as under:
Time: 9:00 am
Date: 11th April, 2020
Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Faculty OF Law, SVSU, Meerut.
Topic: Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 is “JUST and NOT DIVISIVE”
• Any Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate student from any recognised University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
• Each team shall consist two speakers. One for the motion and another against the motion.
• Maximum two teams from any university/ Institute can participate.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
• Ist Best Speaker : 5,100/-
• IInd Best Speaker : 3,100/-
• IIIrd Best Speaker : 2,100/-
• Best team trophy for the winning team.
• Many more exciting prizes including consolation prizes
• Memento and Certificates will be given to all participating team.
FOR REGISTRATION and MORE INFO - VISIT THE LINK https://subharti.org/debate-competition/
• Boarding and lodging facility will be provided by the University on payment as under:
Single occupancy - Rs. 2000
Double occupancy- Rs. 1500
Participants who will be availing accommodation from University will be given pick and drop facility from local railway station or bus stations by the organizers of the event.
• Participants may manage their own stay, if they wish so.
Note: Check out time - 12:00 noon .
How to reach Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005,
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.