Hope you did not miss it.
Cash prize of 25,000k
1) An entry free of Rs.300 will be charged per movie.
2) Movies of any theme and category shall be submitted.
3) The duration of the short film should not exeed 30 minutes.
4) The film should have been shot/completed only after the 1st of January 2014, and should be submitted only by the rights holder of the film.
5) The film can be in any language.
English subtitles is mandatory for films other than in Tamil language.
6) The film should be submitted in full HD resolution.
7) The participants should be aware of that the organisers are not responsible for any unauthorised use of the content by a third party.
8) The decision of the Jury shall be final.
9) Out of all entries, the shortlisted films will be screened during Nizhalpadavai Awards 2020 on the 6th of February 2020.
10) Event organizers reserve the rights to change, modify or alter any rule, or a part of this event/competition at any point of time.
11) The Best Film, The Best Director, The Best Actor, The Best Editor, The Best Writer, The Best DOP and The Best Movie With Hidden Details And Layers will be awarded.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.