Hope you did not miss it.
LabVIEW is a graphical programming language which can be used for not only simulation but also for building real world systems in association with NI modules. This workshop aims at giving hands-on experience in implementing RF communication toolkit using NI-USRP Hardware. The hands-on format of the course enables you to quickly apply skills learned in the course to your application. For those who are familiar with this software can take up CLAD exam and take up hardware training also. The workshop focuses on configuring and implementing software defined radio.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Graphical Systems Design Using NI’s LabVIEW
• LabVIEW Programming conceptsLoops, Arrays and Clusters
• Introduction to RF Communication modules
• Configuring and Using USRP
• Measuring Custom based RF Signals
• Perform Spectral & Power Measurements
• Discussion on CLAD Certification
How to reach Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore
Vattamalaipalayam, N.G.G.O Colony P.O, Coimbatore - 641 022
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.