Executive Certificate Program in HR & Workforce Analytics is a solely planned course from KVIMIS to train you on logical methods and uncover information-driven bits of knowledge that will set you up for HR Leadership jobs in the worldwide market. Today, the job of HR capacity has moved much past the conventional limits from a prevalently authoritative capacity to an all the more favourably engaged element, from an exchange arranged cost focus to esteem included business organization approach. The investigation has assumed a basic job in this voyage of HR change from being only an auxiliary division of a business to being a solid mainstay of help behind the achievement of a business endeavour. Educated HR experts augment profitability and drive to accomplish vital business objectives.
This program will explicitly concentrate on the connected strategies and procedures with a yield direction for improving the human asset works in little to huge scale associations. The systems, models, what's more, hands-on explanatory methodologies will outfit the members with building up the ANALYTICS targets and recognizing business commitments of the HR work in their particular associations.
1. HR analytics and the analytics process model
2. Excel quantitative techniques
3. Boolean techniques for sourcing the right candidates
4. People capability maturity model (PCMM Model)
5. KPI Dashboard
6. HCM -21 framework
7. LAMP framework
8. Effectively presenting HR data
· Reduce the trouble of sorting 1000’s of applications to find the candidates matching job requirements
· Simplifying payroll & performance management (KPI)
· Reduce the challenges in presenting performance metrics (employee performance, workforce performance, absenteeism rate and training cost)
· Predicting the turnover intention of employees