Hope you did not miss it.
LabVIEW is a platform for a virtual programming language from National Instruments. It is a graphical programming environment used by millions of Engineers and scientists to develop sophisticated measurement, test and control systems using intuitive graphical icons and wires that resemble a flowchart. LabVIEW is a development environment for problem solving, accelerated productivity and continual innovation. Additional modules have been designed to use in the real- time process like biosignal analysis, Image processing ,DSP, and FPGA programming etc.,
Topics to be Covered:
• Introduction to Virtual Instrumentation
• Introduction to Graphical System Design
• Familiarization with LabVIEW
• Important Components of LabVIEW
• Real time Data Acquisition and Measurements
• LabVIEW based Industrial Applications
• Case study of biomedical applications
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.