Hope you did not miss it.
The planet is all yours, so come up with a spark of innovation to improve the lives around you. This platform has been set to listen to your words. Speak clearly, if you speak at all. Carve every word before you let it fall. Take up the challenge to drive home your genuine ideas and understanding.
A team can consist of 1-3 members.
You are free to select topics from the list of general ideas listed.
Participants should send an abstract/video of their work to the mail id* provided.
The abstract should not exceed 300 words. In case of video, the maximum duration of the video should not exceed 5 minutes.
Working Models or Simulation Results will be considered as an add-on to your work.
Selected teams after scrutiny will be intimated through their respective mail id.
Details of the team members: Name, Department, Email id, Contact Number and Institution name should be sent along with abstract/video.
Deadline for submission: On or before 20-09-2018
Selected teams will be allowed to present their papers. No spot entries are allowed.
Participants should submit the soft copy of the full paper in IEEE Format (abstract alone will not be accepted).
The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
Selected teams should bring two hardcopies and one softcopy of the paper (IEEE format) at the time of presentation.
Bring your softcopies in a pen drive.
Working models will fetch you more points
The time limit for the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for queries)
*BEST THREE IDEAS WILL BE AWARDED WITH A CASH PRIZE*
Paper Presentation Topics
Themes of the Presentation (Model Topics)
Current Researches in Biomedical Engineering
Monitoring of a patient using Wireless Networks
- Use of Wireless Networks for monitoring various parameters
of human body
Advancements in Biometrics
- Current Advancements in Biometrics like
a. Iris Recognition
b. Palm Vein Technology
c. Brain Fingerprint Technology
Tumor analysis using Image Processing
- Brain Tumor Detection, Breast Tumor Detection
- Cell culture, Stem Culture Technology, artificial organs
Implantable and wearable diagnostic and therapeutic devices
- Smart tattoo, dermally implanted sensors, smart clothing,
intelligent earrings, smart lens
IOT in Biomedical Engineering
Drug delivery and Nano medicine
- Smart pill, Nano medicine in cancer therapy, Nano particle
drug delivery, Quantum Dots, Nano dentistry
Engineering resolve for diabetes
- Methods for non-invasive insulin level detection
- Invasive/Non-invasive control of insulin level
Application Of Nanotechnology in Electronics
- Nanolithography, Flexible electronics
- Fifth Generation Wireless Technology (5G) - OFDM Basics
for Wireless Communications
- Wireless Optical Communication
- Power minimizing strategy
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes used as digital display in TV
screens, computer systems and portable devices
System on a chip
- Lab on a chip, Cost effective SOC for mobile phones
Plasmonics: ”Vision for the future”
- Plasmon printing, Plasmonic Therapy, Invisibility Cloak
- BCI for dumb patients, robotic guide dogs
How to reach PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
PSG College of Technology, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641004
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.