Hope you did not miss it.
AICTE- ISTE sponsored induction refresher programme on "MODERN PEDAGOGY FOR ENGINEERING TEACHERS IN MAKING DIGITAL INDIA "
The AICTE-ISTE Induction/Refresher Programme is essential for teachers in technical institutions for their professional refinement. Quality in education could be the degree of excellence in imparting and acquisition of knowledge through teaching and learning. The world is becoming more complex, year-after-year instead of generation-to-generation and the educational needs continue to shift from teaching and learning isolated skills and information within each content area, to teaching skills that enable students to solve complex problems across many areas. The students are expected to learn high-level skills such as how to access, evaluate, analyze, and synthesize vast quantities of information. Teachers are expected to meet the needs of all students and move them toward fulfillment of their individual potential even as they are pressured to prepare students for maximum performance on high stakes assessment tests that are the primary measure of student and institutional success. Digital Technology can assist with these expectations and make teachers and their students more successful. This course orients the teachers for a technology-rich future and keeps up with change by adopting effective strategies that infuse lessons with appropriate technologies.
The following topics will be covered during the FDP,
• Introduction to Technology Enabled Teaching and Learning.
• Role of Teachers in the Digital Age.
• Outcome Based Education. (OBE).
• Overview of MHRD E-learning programs - NPTEL , MOOC, Digital Library Inflibnet, and E-Yantra.
• Movies as Material: Teaching And Training through technical Cinema.
• Virtual Learning environment.
• Participant Centered Learning Methodologies: Case Method.
• Educational Data Analytics using Software programs.
• Project based teaching and learning for Engineering
• Paperless student data and performance Monitoring /
management systems for teachers.
• Assessment practices using Blooms taxonomy .
• Effective teaching towards Making of DIGITAL INDIA Concept.
• Session are to be handled by the expert members from IIT, NITTR , NIT , Annauniversity , MSME& EDI, and various other top universities & industries from all over india.
Selected outstation candidates will be given accommodation facility in Institution Hostels with free of charges.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.