Hope you did not miss it.
Pantheon is the National-level Annual Entrepreneurship Summit of two days comprising of :
Aarambh, the national level B-Plan competition, provides a platform to structure your idea in a winning direction by pitching your concept in front of an esteemed jury. The last edition, Aarambh- 2016 witnessed active participation from budding entrepreneurs from top business schools including IIM, Ahmedabad and IIM, Lucknow.
2. Young Entrepreneurship Conclave:
The Young Entrepreneurship Conclave (YEC) is a platform for student managers to inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship among themselves. A panel of eminent personalities from across the start-up world is invited for a discussion on a predetermined theme. The theme for the event was Innovation Vs Renovation.
● Participants can register in a team consisting of maximum of 2 members.
● Competition is open for all (Individuals/ Startups can apply).
● The team leader will be the Point of Contact for the competition.
● A participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
● Multiple teams from the same Institute/Organization can participate.
● The Startups which are incorporated after 1st June, 2017 and not funded are eligible to participate.
● Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
● Entries submitted after deadlines will not be considered.
● The shortlisted teams for the campus round would be informed by email.
● The decisions of Team Kushagra and the jury will be final and binding on all the participants.
The event will be divided into two parts –
Round 1- Online Round -EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
● The application form will consist of a questionnaire about the proposed business idea which is to be duly filled.
● The evaluation will be on the basis of their uniqueness, feasibility and scalability.
● The shortlisted teams for the campus round would be informed by email by 12th January 2018. Teams need to send their confirmation regarding participation within a day of the receipt of the mail, failing which the next best team would be invited.
● Deadline for executive summary round is 7th January 2018.
● Results will be declared on 12th January 2018.
● The selected teams need to send their confirmation within a day from the date of declaration of result. If not then their selection stands cancel and the next best team from the waitlist will be selected.
Round 2 - Campus Round –Presentation
There will be 2 rounds:
Participants must adhere to the following guidelines:
Presentation should send in PDF format.
In case of any video, it should not exceed 2 minutes.
Maximum number of slides should not be more than 20. Presentation should cover the following heads:
1. Ideation and Environment Scan (Need fulfillment, Available Alternatives,Customer acceptance.)
2. Feasibility Study (Competition, Price Band and Potential)
3. Market Offering (Firms Competitive Strategies, Differentiating Factors)
4. Financial Projections ( Revenue Model , Forecasting)
5. Marketing plan (Ex- 4ps, SWOT Analysis, etc )
6. Model Timeline ( 2-3 years )
Subject line for the email : Aarambh_TeamName
Mail the presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the team ( name,phone number, email-id) by 11:59:59pm Sunday 14th January,2018.
Only top 20 entries will qualify for the final round.
Time allocated to each team will be 20 minutes (15+5) encompassing the presentation and a Q&A round.
Venue for the Final round: IMT Nagpur.
1st Prize: ₹ 65,000/-
2nd Prize: ₹ 45,000/-
3rd Prize: ₹ 25,000/-
Submission of Executive summary: 28th December, 2017 to 7th January, 2018.
Announcement of teams Shortlisted for round 2: 12th January,2018.
Submission of presentation for round 2: 14th January, 2018
Final Presentation: 20th January, 2018
Result Declaration: 21st January, 2018
2) Young Entrepreneurship Conclave
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.