Hope you did not miss it.
The International Conference on Bioengineering on Health and Environment, ICBHE'17, organized by the School of Bio and Chemical Engineering to promotes exchange of novel thoughts and creative ideas amongst academicians, industrialists, students and research scholars. This forum provides expression of innovative research experience as oral and poster presentation where there's freedom to discuss, debate and defend their findings to benefit all concerned.
Abstract Submission: 15th July, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance: 31st July, 2017
Submission of Full Paper: 10thSeptember, 2017
Early Bird Registration: 30th August, 2017
Last Date for Registration : 1st September, 2017
Conference Dates: 6th-8th September, 2017
Paper Presentation Topics
Stem cells and cancer research
Advances in clinical biochemistry
Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
New-generation bioinformatics (NGB) and Big data analysis
Bioinformatics and proteomics
Bioinformatics and genomics
Bioinformatics algorithms & databases
Bioinformatics in drug discovery
Bioinformatics in clinical case reports
Concepts of chemical engineering
Waste water treatment
Biofuels (bio-diesel, bio-ethanol and bio-gas)
Modeling of environmental processes
1. Prof. Bulent MERTOGLU, Department of Bioengineering, Marmara University, Ä°stanbul, Turkey.
2. Dr. P.V. Shivaprasad, National Centre for Biological Sciences,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCBS-TIFR) GKVK Campus, Bangalore.
3. Dr.Aswin Sai Narain Seshasayee, Reader-F, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS-TIFR),
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK, Bangalore.
4. Prof. P. Gautam, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
5. Dr.Nahren Manuel Mascarenhas, Department of Chemistry, Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur, Vellore
6. Dr. Kannan A, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
7. Col. Dr. A. Jayakrishnan, Ph.D., FASc., FNA, Professor, Department of Biotechnology
Bhupat and Jyoti Mehta School of Biosciences, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
8. Dr. Agastian S. Theoder, P., Associate Professor, Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology,
Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai.
9. Dr.Senthilkumar Muthusamy, Institute of Molecular Cardiology; Diabetes and Obesity Center,
Department of Medicine, University of Louisville, USA.
10. Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Associate Professor, Dept of Anatomy, NUS, Singapore
11. Dr. Swaminathan Palanisami, NVICO, Chennai
How to reach Sathyabama University, Chennai
Sathyabama University is located on the IT highway of Chennai City, which is 20km from the International Airport, 15 km from Adyar and 30 km from Central Railway Station.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.