Hope you did not miss it.
The department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing the workshop on Eccentric high performance computing to bring together researchers and industrial practitioners to discuss the challenges posed by virtualization. It is an integral part of research and development focusing multi-core systems, GPUs and Power reduction.
1. Introduction to computational fluid dynamics.
2. Parallelisation of CFD codes in HiPC platform(MPI, CUDA and its applications)
3. Introduction to HiPC platform
4. HiPC clustering techniques and custom configurations of sub components
5. Hih performance computing for Aero
6. Parallel Programming environment
7. Parallel tool - CUDA
8. Research challenges in HiPC
List of speakers:
Dr. Debasis Chakraborty
Technology Director, Computational dynamics,
DRDL, DRDO, Hyderabad, India
Mr. Gopal Bhaskaran,
Senior Project Manager,
TCS, Bangalore, India.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.