Coding and debugging
YAKSHA 2K18 27 Feb 2018
National Engineering College Kovilpatti Kovilpatti
Idea Presentation – team event
Quiz – team event
Mind Triggers – team event
Rittory Spark – single event
Clash of Coders
Treasure Hunt – team event
Non - Technical Events
TECBLAZE 18 28 Feb 2018
SRM Institute of Science and Technology Ramapuram Campus Chennai
1. Participants who are registering for PAPER PRESENTATION cannot register for any other events.
2. Participants who are registering for CRICKET cannot register for any other events.
3. Participants who are registering for QUIZ cannot register for GAMING event.
4. Participants who are registering for WEB Designing cannot register for ADZAP event.
1. Maximum 2 authors per paper.
2. Format of the Paper may be either in IEEE format or 1.5 line spacing, times new roman, font size 12 on A-4 size paper (4 to 6 pages).
3. Submission must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Last date for submission 10-02-2018.
5. The selected candidate will be informed on 13-02-2018.
6. Two hard copies and one soft copy in CD should be submitted during the presentation.
7. Participants will be judged on the basis of Presentation, Content, Clarity, Relevance and Preparation.
8. Judges decision will be final.
9. Author Info: Specify your name, branch of study, College name, mail-id, mobile number
10. Concepts are not limited to technology field but should have IT as a cover. It cannot imitate or resemble papers/concepts that are proposed already.
1.One team per college.
2.Maximum of two participants per team.
3.Prelims and Finals will be conducted.
4.Participants will have to qualify the prelims to be eligible for the finals.
5.The preliminary Round will consist of a written test only.
6.The final Round will be a staged round with Audio visual rounds as described.
7.Selected participant must attend all the rounds that follow, otherwise it will be considered as ineligible.
8.Result will be considered from the first Round Onwards.
Judges decisions will be final.
*30 Objective type questions.(30 min)
*Duration is 15 Minutes.
*One player per team.
*Finals contain five rounds.
*The questions can be from any domain and will be quite technical and current affairs.
(General Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Puzzles & Riddles and General Knowledge Questions)
1.Two Participants per team.
2.Each team will be assigned a different topic.
3.Time allotted per team is 1 hr ( 5 minutes for Presentation and 2 mins for Query ).
4.Images, Clipart and Content should be furnished by the participants themselves.
5.No access to the Internet will be allowed.
6.Teams will be judged on the basis of Content, Clarity, Relevance, and Knowledge.
7.Each participants should use only the given tools & software.
8.Themes will be given on the spot.
2.Instructions for the game will inform on the spot.
3.Maximum time duration is 15 min.
4.No cheat codes are allowed.
5.Single chance for each player.
6.Game cannot be restarted.
Note: Time duration will be changed based on the number of participants.
1.The participants will be given a total time of 12 minutes for the final round [5 min for preparation, 5 min for presentation, 2 min for query].
2.Participants should maintain originality of strategies.
3.Participants shall be judged on the basis of relevance, originality and clarity.
4.One team per college.
5.Five member per team.
6.Required tools if any should be brought by Participants.
Judges decision will be final
1.One team per College
2.Maximun of Five members per team.
3.Treasure Hunt consists of 4 to 5 clues each one leading to next clue. Each correctly solved clue carries 10 points and final treasure carries 50 points.
4.The clues are to be found in a particular order. A Team cannot skip a clue. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification of the Team.
5.Do not search clues in off-limit areas.
6.If you found other team's clue by any chance never tamper it. A violation of this rule could cause disqualification of your team.
7.If you move any object to search the clue kindly replace it back.
8.All the clues are different and located at different places but the final destination ie the location of treasure is same. The Team which find the treasure first wins first.
1. One Team per Department
2. Maximum of Six Members per team.
3.Entry fee 300/- for each team, apart from registration fee Rs.150/-
4. One over match per Team
5. Umpire Decision will be Final.
I-ENTROIDO 2k18 28 Feb 2018
Panimalar Engineering College Chennai
GENDRAL RULES AND REGULATIONS :-
1) The student can participate in all the events but the college does not give any guarantee that
the events will not clash.
2) Students can use the college bus facility for the purpose of commutation.
3) The registration closes at 9AM.
4) The students should bring their college ID card.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Students are invited to compete individually or in teams of up to three student members.
Institute can represent multiple teams.
Each team can present upto two different application.
For the mobile app presentation, teams need to bring :-
1) Application file formats (.Xml, .Java).
2) Short description of usefulness, technical approach & tools used while developing the
application must be given.
3) Demo should be shown in Mobile as well as in PC’s.
4) Students are allowed to bring laptop’s (if needed).
1) The team should show their app in phones as well as in system for explanation.
2) The team should bring the codes and explain their functionalities.
3) The team must be ready to give practical applications of their project.
4) The selection will be done on the basis of best innovation.
Can have maximum of two in a team.
Round 1: Guess the output (online/offline)
1. Prelims round consists of 10 questions which has to be answered in 30 minutes.
2. Members can be from different colleges.
3. Each question will consist of 5 marks.
4. The students will have to guess the output for the given questions.
Round 2: Debug the given code -“C & C++”
Top 10 teams from the first round will be qualified for the second round.
1. 10 questions will be given to the student and students will have to debug the programs.
2. Each question will carry 5 marks.
3. The questions will be given from “C” and “C++”
Round 3: Complete the code /Code for your bread
Top 5 teams from the second round will be qualified for the final round.
1. Team should either code the complete problem or code the incomplete code.
TECHNICAL POSTER PRESENTATION
Maximum 3 members in a team are allowed.
1) On spot topics will be given to the team.
2) 45 mins. will be given for the on-spot Designing.
3) After Designing the poster, participants have to present it.
4) The allowed format to present the poster is pptx., jpeg., jpg., png.
5) The students are supposed to market their innovative ideas and appeal to the judges.
6) Evaluation is based on design, creativity and marketing strategies.
7) Team can bring their laptops on their own risk.
Two Day Workshop on Programming of Arduino using Labview 2018 01 Mar 2018
Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology Pollachi
Understand Data flow Programming principles.
Designing simple Virtual instruments using structures.
Implementing design patterns for practical problems.
Working with LabVIEW projects.
Interfacing the LabVIEW with Arduino
CLAD preparation tips.
PRAYATNA 2018 02 Mar 2018
Madras Institute of Technology Anna University Chennai
TECHNICAL EVENTS :
Note : Internships will be offered to the winning team(2 members) of every technical events.
4.Coffee With Java
6.Paper Presentation (Please sent the papers at http://www.bit.ly/p18pp)
13.Mini Placement Trail
REGALE DE TECH 2018 08 Mar 2018
Dayananda Sagar College of Art Science and Commerce Bengaluru
IT QUIZ , GAMING, CRACKATHON, WEB Designing, MAD ADS, GROUP DANCE, FASHION SHOW.
Rathinam Fest 2018 08 Mar 2018
Rathinam College of Arts and Science Coimbatore
Wealth out of Waste
Vegetable Carving / Fruit Carving
Castilo 2k18 09 Mar 2018
Ponjesly College of Engineering Nagercoil
Just a Minute
Castilo 2018 09 Mar 2018
Ponjesly College of Engineering Nagercoil
Just a Minute
St Xaviers Catholic College of Engineering Nagercoil
Web page Designing
TECHVYOM 2K18 17 Mar 2018
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology Bareilly
Robotrax Club :-
Line Follower Robot
Prose N Poetry
Eye 2 Eye
Synergy Club :-
Pirates of Carribean
R U an Electrical Engineer
Hydrax arm of Psiden
Modelling and Fabrication
android app Development
Present Ur View
Aptitude and Basic of C
AGARBAVISHYA 2K18 22 Mar 2018
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering SAACE Kanchipuram
Antique vision: Endangered art based competition
Poly-Papero: Dress Designing Competition
Kalakari: Cartoonist, Commingle Merge Painting & Tattoo
Rainbow: Color Mixing Competition
Mono-chromaticity: Single Color Painting Competition
Chalk Talk: Charcoal Portrait
Karigiri: Soap Carving, Photo-framing & Paper Flower Bouquet
Chehre pe Chehra: Face Painting Competition
Kolam: 3D Rangoli, Doodling & Re-use based competition
Voice of Youth Vibe: Folk Solo Singing
Voice of Youth Vibe: Light Vocal Singing
Virsa (Folk Group Singing)
Sur Sangam (Duet Singing): Indian
Sur Sangam (Duet Singing): Western
Dancing Soul: Western/ Free Style/ Bollywood / Contemporary/Folk
Voice of Youth Vibe: Western Solo Singing
Just Duet: Folk / Indo Western/ Western forms / Contemporary / Free Style
Just Duet Finale: All Categories
Kal, Aaj aur Kal: Skit Competition
Nritya Natraj: Semi/classical
Youth Vibe Unplugged: Group Singing Competition
Mr. & Ms. Youth Vibe
Darbaar: Stage Play Competition
Paridhan: The Fashion Parade
Youth Vibe Grand Opening Ceremony
Live Concert, Music and Dance Show
YV Maha Quiz
The Mighty Pen: English
The Mighty Pen: Hindi
Adjineers: Ad Making Competition
Director’s Cut: Short Film Making
Picture Perfect: Photography
Real To Reel: Documentary Making
The Ultimate Spokesperson (English and Hindi)
YV Debate Championship
Football Championship (Male)
Basketball Championship (Female)
Basketball Championship (Male)
Volleyball Championship (Male)
Clash of titans (Chess)
Table Tennis Championship (Female)
Table Tennis Championship (Male)
Best Out Of Waste
Yv Socia Ad
ROBO SUMO WRESTLING
ROBO SOCCER LEAGUE(RSL)
GEAR UP: R C Car Racing
Virasat (Recorded): International / Indian Folk Group Dance
Virasat (Live): International / Indian Folk Group Dance
Atrangi: Stand Up Comedy / Mono Act / Hystronics
Rapstar (Indian Solo)
Rapstar (Western Solo)
Limit Zero: Battle of the Bands (Western)
Raga Wars: Battle of the Bands (Indian)
Nakalchee: Mimicry / Beat Boxing
Nishabd: Mime Competition
Voice of Youth Vibe
Down The Street : Street Dance
Chaupal: Street Play Competition
MANTHAN 18 27 Mar 2018
College of Engineering Roorkee Roorkee
GIGABIT: C Programming Event
KQUIZ: General Knowledge Quiz
CODEX: Website Designing
PRAYOG: Model Making Event
KURUKSHETRA: The LAN Gaming Event
ROBOSYNC: Robotics Contest
BLITZKRIEG: Management Games
PIONEER: Business Plans
EDGE 18 06 Apr 2018
Techno India Salt Lake Kolkata
EDGE'18 has wide spectrum of events ranging from Robotics to Coding, Gaming to Photography, Bridge Designing and many more events.
1. ROBOTICS: LIFT ‘N’ LAY, LINE FOLLOWER, MAZE SOLVER, WALL STREET, MARINO DRIFT, DOUBLE-UP, ROBO SOCCER, BLITZKRIEG, ROBO RACE
2. CYBER CRUSADE: CS GO PRO-LEAGUE, CS GO COLLEGE-LEAGUE, DOTA 2, FIFA 14 COLLEGE LEAGUE, FIFA 18 PRO LEAGUE, NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED, MINI MILITIA, 8-BALL POOL
3. COMPUTE AID: BLIND CODING, BUG HUNT, CODAN WARS, CODE OUT, CRYPTO QUEST, FLAWLESS
4. INFOCUS: SHOOT ‘M’ UP, INSTA-FILM, INSTA-CLICK, CRUMBS, ODYSSEY
5. NEWRON: THE QUIZ, ELECTRONICALLY YOURS, YOUTH PARLIAMENT
6. ELEVATION: CAD-O- MANIA, NIRMAAN
7. MONEY MATTERS: B-PLAN, STOCK IT, B-QUIZ, ADDOMEDIA
8. FOOD FOR FUN: FOOD RELAY, CREATION-X- NIHILO, X-QUIZ- IT, FOOD PRODUCT LABELLING, FOOD HUNT
9. INNOVATI: PROJECT VIEW
10. CREATE IT: RAGS TO RICHES, MEKANIX
11. JUST LIKE THAT: KHUL JA SIM SIM, BOOMERANG, MUSICAL.LY
12. FUN EVENTS: BODY ZORBING, RED BULL PONG, PAINT BALL, HIT THE CAN, ELECTRIC BULL
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.