Upcoming Debugging Competitions in College Fests, Events in February 2018.
College Fest Name
29 Upcoming College Fests
Abacus 2018 27 Feb 2018
College of Engineering Guindy Anna University Chennai
Ospc, Debugging, olpc
Two days Workshop with Hands-on Training on Internet of Things (IoT) using ARDUINO: Tools and Techniques 27 Feb 2018
Kongu Engineering College Erode
DAY 1 session:-
• Essential attributes on Internet of Things
• Exploring ARDUINO for Internet of Things
• Developing, testing and Debugging using ARDUINO IDE v1.6.5
• Project design using Arduino Simulation design suite v1.0.1
• Interacting with the Outside World Using Simple I/O devices
Serial Interfacing with ARDUINO
LEDs, Switch & Buzzer Interfacing
LCD Interfacing & Relay Control
Seven Segment Display Interfacing
Stepper Motor/DC motor Interfacing
Interfacing Temperature Sensor
Interfacing Gas/Smoke/Flame sensor
Interfacing PIR Sensor for Motion detection
DAY 2 session:-
• Implementation of IoT using ARDUINO
• IoT Programming for Wifi module ESP8266
• Configuring wifi module for web access
• WEB: Uploading sensor data and monitoring the sensor reading in a cloud through internet
• Controlling Devices from HTML webpage
Udaan 2018 28 Feb 2018
Continental Group of Institutes Jalvehra
I-ENTROIDO 2k18 28 Feb 2018
Panimalar Engineering College Chennai
GENDRAL RULES AND REGULATIONS :-
1) The student can participate in all the events but the college does not give any guarantee that
the events will not clash.
2) Students can use the college bus facility for the purpose of commutation.
3) The registration closes at 9AM.
4) The students should bring their college ID card.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Students are invited to compete individually or in teams of up to three student members.
Institute can represent multiple teams.
Each team can present upto two different application.
For the mobile app presentation, teams need to bring :-
1) Application file formats (.Xml, .Java).
2) Short description of usefulness, technical approach & tools used while developing the
application must be given.
3) Demo should be shown in Mobile as well as in PC’s.
4) Students are allowed to bring laptop’s (if needed).
1) The team should show their app in phones as well as in system for explanation.
2) The team should bring the codes and explain their functionalities.
3) The team must be ready to give practical applications of their project.
4) The selection will be done on the basis of best innovation.
Can have maximum of two in a team.
Round 1: Guess the output (online/offline)
1. Prelims round consists of 10 questions which has to be answered in 30 minutes.
2. Members can be from different colleges.
3. Each question will consist of 5 marks.
4. The students will have to guess the output for the given questions.
Round 2: Debug the given code -“C & C++”
Top 10 teams from the first round will be qualified for the second round.
1. 10 questions will be given to the student and students will have to debug the programs.
2. Each question will carry 5 marks.
3. The questions will be given from “C” and “C++”
Round 3: Complete the code /Code for your bread
Top 5 teams from the second round will be qualified for the final round.
1. Team should either code the complete problem or code the incomplete code.
TECHNICAL POSTER PRESENTATION
Maximum 3 members in a team are allowed.
1) On spot topics will be given to the team.
2) 45 mins. will be given for the on-spot designing.
3) After designing the poster, participants have to present it.
4) The allowed format to present the poster is pptx., jpeg., jpg., png.
5) The students are supposed to market their innovative ideas and appeal to the judges.
6) Evaluation is based on design, creativity and marketing strategies.
7) Team can bring their laptops on their own risk.
Fuerza 18 28 Feb 2018
Panimalar Engineering College Chennai
Paper presentation, Circuit Debugging, Project Display
MAGNOVITE Season 7 01 Mar 2018
Christ University Faculty of Engineering Bengaluru
DETECT AND AVOID
PAINT THE CANVAS
LEAGUE OF DESIGNERS
EXODUS 2K18 01 Mar 2018
Scad College of Engineering and Technology Tirunelveli
Think & Link
PRAYATNA 2018 02 Mar 2018
Madras Institute of Technology Anna University Chennai
TECHNICAL EVENTS :
Note : Internships will be offered to the winning team(2 members) of every technical events.
4.Coffee With Java
6.Paper Presentation (Please sent the papers at http://www.bit.ly/p18pp)
13.Mini Placement Trail
Wealth out of Waste
Vegetable Carving / Fruit Carving
Paper Presentation Debugging
Castilo 2k18 09 Mar 2018
Ponjesly College of Engineering Nagercoil
Just a Minute
Mellantika 18 10 Mar 2018
Al Ameen Engineering College Erode
4) Short Film
ALTRONICS 2018 10 Mar 2018
Al Ameen Engineering College Erode
Ppt, Circuit Debugging, Project Expo
Techbiyo 18 15 Mar 2018
St Xaviers Catholic College of Engineering Nagercoil
Web page Designing Debugging
WIT 2K18 16 Mar 2018
Muthayammal College of Engineering Rasipuram
1. Paper presentation
2. Projet Expo
3. Circuit Debugging
2. Short film
Also many surprise events
LOGIN 2K18 16 Mar 2018
Thamirabharani Engineering College Tirunelveli
InfoQuest 18 19 Mar 2018
JB Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad
Art of Debugging
Tech Treasure Hunt
AGARBAVISHYA 2K18 22 Mar 2018
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering SAACE Kanchipuram
1.Debugging Debugging is challenge to find out the errors in program.
Code swap is an event which tests your skill of java,C++ and C along with team work. Understanding your partner is the key in solving this challenge that involves a lot of swapping. So do you think you and your partner can live up to our challenge?
They say a code without a proper structure is as good as no code. And when it comes to handling databases, a misstep is a disaster. The event will test the ingenuity of the participants at handling the concept, design and syntax of SQL. The world thrives on data; let’s see how well data thrives on your code! The game play is purely made to enhance the database skills of participants. Participant must have knowledge of at least one DBMS among MySQL or Oracle.
Inventor is challenge to make a project on given statement.
Develop a Android app on given topic.Topic will be update soon.
Use your simple knowledge of concrete, use accelerator or other material to improve the strength of cube Make cube before seven days of testing Best one will win.
2.I’M Creative Builder
This event is about how creatively you can design the building following given constraints. 1. First a “Draw round”, which decides the design constraints for the team. 2. And other is “Analysis round” of the design made by teams.
This event consists of two rounds of quiz. Both the round have different theme of questions. 1. First round consists of questions based on theme of “Wonder of Worlds”. 2. Second on the other hand consists of questions based on “Basic Civil Engineering”.
Use your simple creative tactics to build a Hydraulic crane or bot that can
• Cut the fruits
• Move the sand
This event is to check the ability of teams to build a town.
6.Bridge The Flicks
Here teams have two options to choose the type of bridge of the following:
Bring out the most of your analytical creativity and make the most successful bridge ever, Under given specifications.
This event consists of two rounds. First round involves a simple quiz test. Qualified students will proceed to second round. In second round, they are supposed to design electrical circuits as per the task assigned (like Simple inverter, touch sensor, etc.). This event aims to test participants knowledge regarding the simple electrical and electronics circuits.
This event involves simple soccer match, will be played between two teams. Each team consist of two bots, one will act as goalkeeper and other as striker. Both bots will be controlled by the participants. Bots can be wired or wireless. This event will test participants control on their bots and their decision making skills. Allowed Supply Voltage : 12-15 Volts.
This event consists of only single round. Participants are required to travel the whole arena consisting of traps and puzzles in least possible time with their bots. This event will test participants control on their respective bots. Bots will be controlled by the participants. Bots can be wired or wireless. Allowed Supply Voltage : 12-15 Volts.
This event consists of two rounds. Participants will compete against each other to travel the whole arena in least possible time. First round involves testing of bots’ precision and speed and second round will test bots manoeuvrability. There will be deductions for each fault. All the bots will be fully automated and are required to travel without any participant interference. Bots can be wired or wireless. All the bots are required to follow the path with the help of IR Sensor. Allowed Supply Voltage : 12-15 Volts.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.