National Level Practical Workshop of Computational Fluid Dynamics Methods and Applications for Beginners CFD 2018, Saveetha School of Engineering, Workshop, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 12th April 2018
• Introduction to CFD.
• Various Techniques and Applications of CFD.
• Relevance, Importance and Implementation of CFD in modern day research.
• Motivation to use CFD tools and codes for carrying out research.
• Introductory session to use ANSYS-Fluent Software (Hands-on)
• Meshing, Setup and Post Processing Features of the software (Hands-on).
• Result Analysis and Validation methods.
1. Dr. R. Manimaran, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai.
2. Dr. S. Christopher, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, SSE, SIMATS.