Global Conference for Advancement in Technology (GCAT) will be held in Bangalore in Hybrid Mode only, India, during Oct 01st - 03rd, 2021 by Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology, Bengaluru.
GCAT is one of the premier international conference dedicated to innovation in Engineering & Technology Systems. The conference is one of the technical events for a world-class gathering of researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, and business leaders, providing a forum for discussing cutting edge research, and directions for new innovative business and technology.
GCAT is Biennial International Conference and Technically Sponsored by IEEE Bangalore Section.
All papers of our previous conference EEE GCAT 20219 and IEEE INOCON 2020 – Published with IEEE and indexed with Scopus, INSPEC, WOS and many other databases for indexing and abstracting.
Paper Presentation Topics
The GCAT 2019 Conference themes, grouped in five tracks, are the following (but are not limited to):
• Antennas, Propagation and Computational EM
• RF/Millimeter-wave Circuits and Systems
• Communications and Networks
• Optical Communications
• Modulation and Coding Techniques
• 5 G communication and it algorithm
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Power, Energy and Power Electronics (PEPE)
• Signal and Image Processing (SIP) and Speech Processing
• Communication Systems (CS)xt Steps...
• Computational Intelligence (CI)
• Computing Technologies (CT)
• Devices, Materials and Processing (DMP)
• Biomedical Devices & Application (BDA)
• Emerging Technologies (ET)
• Python Application
• Other Technologies (OT)
• Information Systems and Technologies (IST)
• Embedded & VLSI (EVL)
• Big data analytics & Data Analytics
• Cloud computing and network security
• Artificial Intelligence, Neural Network and Machine Learning
• Deep Leaning and Emotional Analysis
DR. ANITHA PATIL
Last Dates for Registration
PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE