Hope you did not miss it.
DoME Cube Fest is a Cube - Puzzle Solving Competition Conducted by Department of Manufacturing Engineering, Anna University.
In this Competition the cube will be given and they will be given 5 chances to solve, the participant who solves the cube faster than others will be Awarded.
1. Participants can do prior registration but payment can be done only at the time of the event.
2. On-Spot Registration is also possible.
3. Cube will be provided for those who do not own a cube.
Those who own a cube can bring their cube and solve with that.
4. There will be totally 3 cube sub events in DCF which includes the following :-
a. 3x3 Regular
b. 4x4 Regular
c. Pyraminx Regular
5. Each Sub events will have 2 rounds,
a. Preliminary Round
b. Final round
6. Each Participant will be given 5 chances and after each solve their solve timings will be noted in a form and , it has to be duly signed by them as and at the end by the event organizer to have a valid entry into the next level.
7. If any distortions or participants failed to solve it will be taken as DNF.
8. The average for 5 solves and the best solve will be noted and processed based on Professional cube competition software.
9. The scrambled will be given to them by scrambling it according to any Available professional scrambler.
10. There will be three winners for each sub cube competition.
b. Runner up
1. 3x3 Regular
2. 4x4 Regular
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.