Hope you did not miss it.
On behalf of IEEE student branch(STB16011), the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, SRM IST, Ramapuram Campus, is organizing a National level conference under the title “NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN SMART CITY” on April 3rd 2019. Smart City and Make in India are the two major focuses put-forth by the Government of India for attaining self-sufficient status, and the proposed conference aims in consolidating the researches of this area in to a single platform. It is expected that the outcome of the conference will bring in various novel ideas to take ahead the above said focuses.
In order to get more number of participants, I request you to publish the event in your website.
Paper Presentation Topics
• Recent trends in power system such as Smart Grid, Microgrid & HVDC
• Green, smart and sustainable structure construction planning
• Data science & its applications
• Data mining
• Cyber Security
• Communication & Networking
• Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
• Renewable Energy Sources
• Management of E-Waste
• VLSI & VHDL Design & Applications
• Robotics, Control, Instrumentation and Automation
• Advances in Nano-Technology
• Bio-degradable polymer
• Signal & Image Processing
• Biomedical Engineering and Healthcare Technologies
• Computational Intelligence and Computing Technologies
• Energy Storage Technologies
• Power Quality and mitigation techniques
• Advance Materials for Photo voltaic cells
• Embedded system & IOT application
• Advancement in bloom box energy production
• Advancement in Heating Systems
• Other inter disciplinary topics
How to reach SRM Institute of Science and Technology Ramapuram Campus, Chennai
SRM IST ,Ramapurm, Chennai-89
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.