Want to explore the stream of VLSI?
In Sreevision'18, The Electronix Club (TEC-SNIST), bringforth a two day workshop. On 15 & 17 September 2018, that trips you the VLSI design technology, FPGA boards and SOC integration.
Session will give you
1. Introduction to VLSI stream
2. Lecture from an industry expect who has done his M.S. in VLSI from Texas A&M University.
3. Introduction to Field Programmble Gate Array
4. SOC- system on chip Integration
5. Hands on experience - FPGA
6.Any many more
VLSI Design Technology
Rajeshwar Naik, senior director ineda systems pvt ltd. He has done his btech from JNTU-H and M.S. in VLSI from Texas A&M University.
Dr. Bhujanga Rao , Senior engineer from ECIL
Spot Registration is available.
Anytime before September 15, 2018
Rs. 400/- ( per head)
Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology
Hyderabad - 501 301, Telangana
City Bus no. 281 (from ECIL and Ghatkesar)
To reach ghatkesar u can board 280 bus
Or else u can get into any SNIST college bus.