n the next few years, we will be routinely trying to use petabytes of data stored in multiple formats across different platforms. The volume and diversity of data make it extremely challenging to store, retrieve, analyze and utlize this information. Business, government agencies, and society needs experts with the skills and knowledge to design, develop and deploy complex information systems and applications that deal with multi-terabyte data sets.
It is not easy in terms of Digital archives to store terabytes and even petabytes of data in hundreds of data repositories supporting thousands of applications.
Maintaining such data repositories requires knowledge in ultra-large scale distributed systems, virtualization technologies, cloud computing, unstructured and semi-structured data management, optimization methods based on data replication and data migration, as well as in advanced data protection techniques.
In order to comprehensively analyze such volumes of information from disparate and various disciplines, information professionals will need to master advanced data integration techniques and business intelligence tools, crowdsourcing technologies, large-scale information fusion, data-intensive computation and semantic data management.
• Imparts the research competence and enhances the quality of research by developing data analytical capabilities to facilitate programming, decision making and research publications
• Deploy the analytical Life cycle to analyse large voluminous data projects
• Applying appropriate analytic techniques and tools to analyze big data, create statistical models, and identify insights that can lead to actionable results.
• Create new ideas for the next generation of products, patents and services.
• Familiar with tools R and RStudio, MapReduce/Hadoop,Spark
• Advances their research in real applications of big data (Big Data Analytics in e-Government and Society, Healthcare, Transportation, Business etc.).
FREE FOR AICTE AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS
yes,accommodation is provided for out station participants at free of cost inside the premises.