1. Participants who are registering for PAPER PRESENTATION cannot register for any other events.
2. Participants who are registering for CRICKET cannot register for any other events.
3. Participants who are registering for QUIZ cannot register for GAMING event.
4. Participants who are registering for WEB DESIGNING cannot register for adzap event.
1. Maximum 2 authors per paper.
2. Format of the Paper may be either in IEEE format or 1.5 line spacing, times new roman, font size 12 on A-4 size paper (4 to 6 pages).
3. Submission must be made through email@example.com
4. Last date for submission 10-02-2018.
5. The selected candidate will be informed on 13-02-2018.
6. Two hard copies and one soft copy in CD should be submitted during the presentation.
7. Participants will be judged on the basis of Presentation, Content, Clarity, Relevance and Preparation.
8. Judges decision will be final.
9. Author Info: Specify your name, branch of study, College name, mail-id, mobile number
10. Concepts are not limited to technology field but should have IT as a cover. It cannot imitate or resemble papers/concepts that are proposed already.
1.One team per college.
2.Maximum of two participants per team.
3.Prelims and Finals will be conducted.
4.Participants will have to qualify the prelims to be eligible for the finals.
5.The preliminary Round will consist of a written test only.
6.The final Round will be a staged round with Audio visual rounds as described.
7.Selected participant must attend all the rounds that follow, otherwise it will be considered as ineligible.
8.Result will be considered from the first Round Onwards.
Judges decisions will be final.
*30 Objective type questions.(30 min)
*Duration is 15 Minutes.
*One player per team.
*Finals contain five rounds.
*The questions can be from any domain and will be quite technical and current affairs.
(General Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Puzzles & Riddles and General Knowledge Questions)
1.Two Participants per team.
2.Each team will be assigned a different topic.
3.Time allotted per team is 1 hr ( 5 minutes for Presentation and 2 mins for Query ).
4.Images, Clipart and Content should be furnished by the participants themselves.
5.No access to the Internet will be allowed.
6.Teams will be judged on the basis of Content, Clarity, Relevance, and Knowledge.
7.Each participants should use only the given tools & software.
8.Themes will be given on the spot.
2.Instructions for the game will inform on the spot.
3.Maximum time duration is 15 min.
4.No cheat codes are allowed.
5.Single chance for each player.
6.Game cannot be restarted.
Note: Time duration will be changed based on the number of participants.
1.The participants will be given a total time of 12 minutes for the final round [5 min for preparation, 5 min for presentation, 2 min for query].
2.Participants should maintain originality of strategies.
3.Participants shall be judged on the basis of relevance, originality and clarity.
4.One team per college.
5.Five member per team.
6.Required tools if any should be brought by Participants.
Judges decision will be final
1.One team per College
2.Maximun of Five members per team.
3.Treasure Hunt consists of 4 to 5 clues each one leading to next clue. Each correctly solved clue carries 10 points and final treasure carries 50 points.
4.The clues are to be found in a particular order. A Team cannot skip a clue. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification of the Team.
5.Do not search clues in off-limit areas.
6.If you found other team's clue by any chance never tamper it. A violation of this rule could cause disqualification of your team.
7.If you move any object to search the clue kindly replace it back.
8.All the clues are different and located at different places but the final destination ie the location of treasure is same. The Team which find the treasure first wins first.
1. One Team per Department
2. Maximum of Six Members per team.
3.Entry fee 300/- for each team, apart from registration fee Rs.150/-
4. One over match per Team
5. Umpire Decision will be Final.
EXODUS 2K18 01 Mar 2018
Scad College of Engineering and Technology Tirunelveli
Panel game, adzap,
Think & Link
GNISTA 2K18 02 Mar 2018
TJS Engineering College Chennai
Events List in GNISTA 2K18, Chennai:
1. PAPER PRESENTATION
3. PROJECT DISPALY
4. TECHNICAL GRILL
5. CIRCUIT DEBUGGING
6. ON SPOT EVENTS
RAPTURE 2K18 03 Mar 2018
MNM Jain Engineering College Chennai
1. Solo Singing
2. Group singing
3. Solo Dance
4. Group Dance
6. Instrumental music
8. Ship Wreck
10. Face Painting
11. Creative Writing
12. Pencil sketching
13. Funk From Junk
15. Online Photography
17. Short Film
20. Ipl Auction
FALCON 18 06 Mar 2018
TJS Engineering College Chennai
ECLECTIC 2K18 06 Mar 2018
SRM Institute of Science and Technology Ramapuram Campus Chennai
1) Paper Presentation
2) Minor Project
3) Poster Presentation
...... And many more fun events!!
AGARBAVISHYA 2K18 22 Mar 2018
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering SAACE Kanchipuram
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.