E-Cell IIT Delhi & TechDefence presents HACKTRACK 2013 – A National Level Ethical Hacking Championship.
TechDefence is India's Award Winning Ethical Hacking & Information Security Training Company, started by India's Renowned Ethical Hacker & Cyber Crime Consultant Mr.SunnyVaghela.TechDefence helped investigating agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism cases like Ahmedabad & Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts.TechDefence is also appreciated by CMO,Gujarat& Ministry of Home affairs of Malaysia.TechDefence has successfully conducted more than 300 workshops including IITs,NITs& Prestigious Universities of India.
TechDefence Training Portfolio includes Professionals from 16 MNCs including as well as officials from 7 Investigating agencies of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan.
As information security increasingly becoming a boardroom level concern, training and certification are becoming increasingly important for candidates and companies.With a promising novel initiative on the cards,This year TechDefence decided to extend & prospectus of HackTrack- Hands on Workshop & Championship on Ethical Hacking and Information Security across India with E-Cell IIT Delhi.
The workshop content is specially designed by TechDefence Team for aspiring hacking and information security and android geeks.
HackTrack Venues & Dates:
· National Institute of Technology, Patna(Level 1).Dates:12th& 13th January 2013 .
· VSSUT,Burla(Level 1). Dates: 19th& 20th January 2013.
· SCIT, Pune(Level 1 + Level 2).Dates:18-20th January 2013
· MIT, Chennai (Level 1 + Level2). Dates: 21-23rd January 2013
· HBTI Kanpur.(Level 1). Dates:26th& 27th January 2013.
· MIT College of Engineering ,Pune(Level 1). Dates:2nd-3rdFebruaray 2013
· UV Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana. (Level 1).Dates: 5th-6th February 2013
· Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Pune. (Level 1 & 2). Dates: 8-9-10th February 2013
· BESU, Shibpur.(Level 1 & 2) Dates: 9-10-11th February 2013
· NIT Jalandhar (Level 1 & 2 - INT). Dates: 15th&16th February 2013
· DAIICT Gandhinagar (Level 1 and 2 - INT). Dates: 16th& 17th February 2013
· Lovely Professional University (Level 1 and 2).Dates:22-23-24 February 2013
· RAIT NerulNavi Mumbai (Level 1). Dates:22-23 February 2013.
IIT Delhi. Dates: 2-3 March 2013
LNCT Indore.5-6 March 2013
Vadodara Institute of Engineering, Vadodara.( Level 1 & 2 - INT ) .Dates: 5th& 6th March 2013
· Hands on Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
· Hands on Investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by TechDefence.
· Hands on Practice Sessions
· Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes PowerPoint Presentations,Tools,Ebooks) for Hacktrack workshops.
· Access to hackTrack(www.hacktrack.co.in) Portal for 2 years.
HackTrak Portal features:
· Query support to all workshop participants.
· Access to Online competition after the workshop in order to select topper of workshop.
· Access to monthly competitions, different tasks and challenges.
· Access to monthly webinars which we are going to upload on portal webinars will be from renowned experts/personalities of IT security.
· Access to Videos on New tools/Techniques/Exploits/Vulnerabilities.
· Internship/career opportunities from TechDefence associates & partners
· Resume submission
HackTrack Grand Finale:All Toppers of Workshops will be invited to IIT Delhi for grand finale to be held in April 2013.Prizes to be 50000 to be won.!!
Workshop contents: (CEHE Level 1)
· Cyber Ethics
· Information Gathering And Scanning
· Email Hacking
· Google Hacking
· Mobile & VoIP Hacking
· Web Application Hacking
· Cyber Crime Investigation
· Cyber Law
Workshop Content: (CEHE Level 2)
· Assembly Basics
· Reverse Engineering
· Metasploit using BackTrack
· Buffer Overflows
· Wireless Hacking
Sunny Vaghela (To know more about him visit sunnyvaghela.com)
Rahul Tyagi (To know more about him visit hacktrack.co.in)
Aditya Gupta (To know more about him visit adityagupta.net)
Workshop Package Includes:
· Workshop participation fee
· TechDefence Ethical Hacking/android toolkit fee
· CEHE certification fee
Workshop duration: HACKTRACK
CEHE Level 1 :( 2 days-16 hours,8 hours/day)
CEHE Level 2 : (1 day,9 hours/day)
Workshop Fees: 1200 INR Per participant.
Authorized Certificate of Certified Ethical Hacking Expert-Level l and / or Level 2 will be given to participants by TechDefence & E-CELL, IIT Delhi for Hacktrack workshops & competition
For registration or any other queries, Kindly contact:
GaganMorya +91 7567867774.
HeenaLuhana +91 7567867770.
If you are looking to make your college as zonal center for HackTrack, please feel free to get in touch with us.
DipenWadhwa: +91 7567867776, AnkushMukul:+91 9723373375
Or send us request on https://hacktrack.co.in/workshop.php