Event: Karnataka State Anatomy Conference-2012
Organised by: Shri B M Patil Medical College, BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka
Fest dates: 7th-9th September 2012
Last date for Abstract Submission 31 July 2012
Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts 15 Augsut 2012
Pre Conference CME 7th September 2012
Conference 8th and 9th September 2012
INSTRUCTION FOR ABSTRACTS
1) Oral presentation: Time allotted for oral presentation is B minutes and next 2 minutes for discussion. Slide projector, overhead projector, and LCD Projector will be provided in the venue.
Scientific paper for oral presentation will he categorized under the following heads.
a) Gross Anatomy, Forensic Anatomy & Physical
b) Morphology, growth & Embalming techniques & Embryology.
c) Imaging, Museum & Embalming techniques
d) Genetics, Cytogenetics, Reproductive Biology &
c) Histology, Histochcmistry Cytology& Immunology
f) Neurosciences & Endocrinology
g) Medical education
Kindly mention under which of the above 7 categories you want your paper to be considered in the Abstract form.
2) Poster Presentation
All the scientific papers for poster presentation should be serially numbered and arranged in sequence to be mounted in an area 24’ (Horizontal) — 36’ (Vertical). Poster should be fixed one hour before the presentation: presenting Author should be available throughout the session for discussion
2) Poster Presentation
Al! the scientific papers for poster presentation should be serially numbered and arranged in sequence to be mounted in an area 24’ (Horizontal) — 36 (Vertical). Poster should be fixed one hour before the presentation: presenting Author should
be available throughout the session for discussion
1) Abstract will be accepted only after registration fees has been paid. Presenting author must be a member of KCA
2) Faculty members, Research scholars, PG And UG Students requested to submit abstract for oral/Poster Presentation
3) The work should be original, unpublished and not presented in any other conference earlier.
4) Should not exceed 250 words excluding the title, author’s name and affiliations.
5) Should be compatible with Microsoft word 2007 Times new Roman with font size 12. Title should be in bold capital with font size 14.
6) Underline the presenting author’s name and mention the name of institution.
7 Should include the following headings. Title, Background, Aims, Materials& Methods, Result and Conclusion.
8) The selection of presentation as Oral/Poster will be decided by the scientific committee and will be intimated to the participants.
9) Last date for submission of the Abstract,
31st July 2012
10) Acceptance /reject ion of Abstract,
15th August 2012
Gold Medal Award Paper
The paper for the award should be submitted 3 months before the conference to the Secretary,KCA. The applicant should be a member of KCA.
For any queries feel free to Contact Us:
Org.Secretary, SBMPMC ACON-2012, HOD, Anatomy, BLDEU’s SBMPMC,Bijapur
Registration Form: http://www.bldeuniversity.org/Abstract%20&%20Reg%20Form.pdf