Event: Zealiche 2012 | Technical Symposium
Organised by: Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode, Tamilnadu
Fest dates: 10th January 2012
Its our pleasure to inform you that department of chemical engineering of our college is organizing ZEALICHE-2012,a national level technical symposium for the benefit of students across the country in knowledge exchange. The event is scheduled on 10/01/2012 which comprises of various technical as well as non technical events. On behalf of ZEALICHE-2012 we invite you to be a part of the event.
ARTICULO PREZANTIM-PAPER PRESENTATION.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
Topics for Paper Presentation
1. Reaction Engineering
2. Transport Phenomena
3. Separation Technologies
4. Computational Fluid Dynamics
5. Process Control & Instrumentation
6. Environmental Engineering
7. Polymer Engineering
9. Nuclear Technology
10. Petroleum Refining Engineering
11. Biochemical Engg.& Technology
12. Energy Engineering
13. Electrochemical Engineering
14. Process Modelling & Simulation
15. Green Technologies
16. Food technology
Format for Paper Presentation
The full paper should be submitted as a MS Word document with Times New Roman font (size 12) and single spacing. All papers must be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org in with subject “Paper Submission”. Details of all the team members: names, Department and College should be sent along with the paper.
Rules for paper Presentation
1. The presentation must be in MS PowerPoint.
2. Selected team must bring ppt in a suitable mass storage medium, preferably a pendrive.
3. Decision of the judges will be final.
4. Maximum number of authors per paper is two.
5. The maximum time limit for each presentation will be of 10minutes (7 minutes presentation+3 minutes queries)
This event mainly focuses on evaluating the participant’s analytical capability in the field of chemical engineering. Also intended to find his/her knowledge in current advances in the field of chemical engineering.
1. Only 2 members per team.
2. Questions will be asked from Chemical Engineering related topics.
3. Use of any electronic devices (cell phones, calculators, notebook/tablet computers,etc.) to answer the question is strictly prohibited.
4. The decisions taken by the judges will be final and binding.
5. Rounds will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type. There will be one correct answer per question.
How to Reach The College :
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Thudupathi, Erode-57, Tamilnadu.
(NBA Accredited and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution)
Connect with Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zealiche-12-Chemical-Engineering-symposium/297851620249764